Monday, November 30, 2009

I made it!!

DAY 30!!

Can you believe it, I actually did it! 30 blog posts in 30 days. It's finally over!

This NaBloPoMo thing has been quite interesting, I must say. It was a good challenge, to post every single day for a month, definitely more difficult than I expected! I managed to do it - even though I *may* have cheated just a bit...there were times when I had to back-date a post, or days when I set up 3 or 4 days of posts, but hey, end the end I have 30 days of blog posts which is all the challenge said I had to do!

I hope you enjoyed all of the randomness that has come out of the past 30 days...I definitely strayed from my blog's "theme" of photography here and there, but that's ok, all in the name of a good challange.

I'm very happy to go back to *normal* posting...more like weekly instead of daily. :) Don't worry, I won't abandon the blog or anything, but I can say I will probably take a day or two break from this bad boy. But I will still continue to update with my photographic adventures, along with whatever we have going on in our lives, so come on back!

Thanks for sticking it out through the month...and if you managed to read every post major kudos to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say??