Thursday, November 19, 2009

Look what I got!

For my birthday last week I got overwhelemed with awesome gifts...but one in particular I wanted to share...

Photobucket

My new Camera Bag!!

Quite a while ago I mentioned that I had found it online, and was hoping to get one of my own one day. Well my fantastic parents got one for me for my birthday!! Hooray!!

Photobucket

It was fully customized, I picked the colors and pattern myself. It is a perfect fit for my camera, with a bit of room to spare for all of my accessories I don't have - but hope to get in the future!

Photobucket

It came from Wicked Stitch Designs, and I recommend that you go check out their website RIGHT NOW and order one for yourself! They have tons of bags from camera bags, to diaper bags, to purses! All custom made just how you specify.

Now that I have this great new bag, I want to take my camera around with my EVERYWHERE, mostly just to show off the bag! But that is certainly not a bad thing!

Thanks Mom & Dad!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say??