Thursday, November 12, 2009

Better late than never...

So we all know that Halloween has come and gone. And I was a horrible fur-mama this year, because I lost Daisy's cute-as-can-be costume that I bought last year. Right when I went to put it on her and take some adorable photos, it dissappeared. Go figure.

But, have no fear, I have redeemed myself! Matt and I were at Petco the other day and I just happened to walk by the Halloween clearance items, where I picked up her gem of a costume for next year. And for only $7! Can't beat that. I can't make any promises that it will still be around (or that she will fit in it) next year, so we decided to go ahead and try it on and take some pictures :D


Photobucket
Yeah, that's right. My dog is Count Barkula. If you know her, you know this is SO fitting.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Look at those little horns on the hood! Does it get any cuter!?

Yes, I realize my dog looks horrified that I've but her in this costume, and frankly she was. She HATES to have any type of shirt/outfit put on her. I have no idea why, either, because I've been doing it since day 1! So we only subject her to it long enough to take a picture, and then daddy rescues her. It actually makes her incredibly calm, so I'm thinking about using it as a way to chill her out when she gets too hyper...that's not cruel is it... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say??