Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Helloooo Winter!

Well. My post about fall couldn't have come at a better (scratch that, WORSE) time. Just as it posted, the first flakes of snow for the year were being forecasted. Then this morning when I woke up what did I find...SNOW ON THE GROUND. Boy, did winter just sneak right up on me.

Anyway, I didn't have a chance to snap a picture before leaving the house this morning, but I did a quick Google search and found this...


The world's biggest snowman! Found in St. Paul, Minnesota. Now obviously this guy isn't a REAL snowman, but pretty cool nonetheless. (Source)

So Happy Winter fellow midwesterners! Not sure how "happy" I am about it, but not much we can do about it now is there. ;)

I promise there are some much more interesting posts coming soon, and with my own photographs included. :) It was a BUSY weekend, and I haven't uploaded anything from the camera in a while. I'll get back on it, don't you worry! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say??