Wednesday, November 18, 2009

4 Months Ago Today...

Do you remember what you were doing 4 months ago today? I do! I was GETTING MARRIED! Holy Cow. I cannot believe it has been 4 WHOLE MONTHS! It seems like it was just yesterday.

Anyway, I realize that 4 months is no great milestone, or anniversary by any means, but since I was thinking about my wedding today I thought I would share a few of my favorite photos from the big day (who am I kidding...we all know that I will take ANY excuse I can get to look at or share my wedding photos :)

Let's start things off with this stud...
Photobucket
Yep, that's my hubby! :)

And here's another of him...one of my FAVORITES.
Photobucket
Checkin himself out in the mirror... he knows he looks good ;)

And these are my 2 flower girls...you just cannot deny how CUTE they are!
Photobucket
Photobucket

This was taken as we were waiting for the ceremony to begin
Photobucket

And this one was taken after the ceremony ended as we were waiting to be announced...can't help that I got thirsty! :)
Photobucket

My bouquet - I LOVED the design of it, and I LOVE this picture of it! (Man I am just full of love today aren't I?!)
Photobucket

And our goregous, YUMMY cake
Photobucket

This is another favorite...My dad and I as we got to the end of the aisle
Photobucket

First kiss!
Photobucket

One of my favorite portraits of us...already framed in my living room!
Photobucket

Our FANTASTIC wedding party
Photobucket

Bet you didn't know we hung out with Elvis on our wedding day ;)
Photobucket

And last but not least...the ring shot...only fitting for it to be on the hood of an antique car!
Photobucket

Well I could go on all day sharing my wedding photos...they never get old (to me at least ;). But I'll stop here. As I'm sure you already know, they were all taken by Josh Solar Photo who as I'm sure you also know, I LOVE!

I really can't belive it's been 4 months since the most wonderful day of my life...but I will just continue to relive it through photos for oh, I don't know, probably the next 100 years. :)

Happy 4 months Mr. G! Here's to 4 more, and 4 more, and 4 more...until 4ever! (I know, I am SUCH a cheeseball)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say??