Sunday, December 6, 2009

I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas

Later today I will finally be posting the photos of our holiday decor! It has seriously been on my to-do list basically since turkey day when we put them up. I've just been slacking I guess. Anyway, I still have to take a trip to the grocery store before the weather gets too nasty, but once I get home I will jump on it and get them posted! (If not today then definitely tomorrow. No really, I PROMISE!)

First things first, though. Last week, in my recap post, I posted a few photos of my favorite new holiday decoration - my light up hippo! Here are a few more shots, just so you can get the full effect of the awesomeness that is my hippo...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Anyhoo, after speaking with a few unamed persons *ahem, DAD, HUSBAND, cough cough* I feel the need to clear a few things up...
1. It's a HIPPO, not a dog. Look at the pictures again. How could you possibly even for a second think that it was a dog?! Well you couldn't...because it's a HIPPO.
2. Yes, Hippos are indeed Christmas-y! Don't believe me? Watch this video.




HA! I win.


So, now that we are all in agreement that hippos are not only AWESOME, but perfectly acceptable Christmas decor, you may go about your day. Stay tuned for the holiday decor post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say??