Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Cookies!

Last Saturday after lunch at Mama T's, my 2 aunts, 2 cousins, mom, grandma and I all gathered around the table to decorate Christmas cookies! We had a blast. This is something we've been doing for several years, and it's such a fun tradition. I can't wait until I have children to start the tradition with as well!

So of course, I brought the camera along, and captured the fun! (side note: unfortunately the Photoshop trial ran out, so I'm back to using my craptastic replacement program. It's better than nothing though. Hopefully Santa will bring me the real live version on Christmas! *hint hint*)


We started out with tons of plain cookies, and plenty of sprinkles!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And after some trial and error, we finally nailed the frosting process down :)
Photobucket

As you can see, we used every inch of that table, and made quite a mess!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Shelley's idea for reindeer cookies...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was Caitlin's "Christmas Tree Army"
Photobucket

And, in following tradition, everyone gets a photo with their tray of cookies!

Aunt Terri
Photobucket

Shelley
Photobucket

Caitlin
Photobucket
She's holding up her favorite member of the army...the Avatar tree. :)

Mom
Photobucket

And Me!
Photobucket

Aunt Rhonda decorated a few cookies too...but they somehow magically dissappeared before I could get a picture... ;)


There are still a few of these cookies lingering in the G household...but not for long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say??