Friday, March 29, 2013

3 weeks?!

How is it possible that my baby is 3 {almost 4} weeks old already?!  I can't believe how fast time is flying.  I swear it was just yesterday I was staring at her in amazement in the hospital. She seems to have grown and changed so much already in these first few weeks, I can't believe it.

A long time ago {like before-I-even-got-pregnant-long-time-ago} I saw this idea on one of the blogs I read, and fell in love.  I knew I had to do something similar when the time came.  So I tucked it away, and now that I finally have my own little one, I can start weekly photos for her!  My goal is to do a photo a week for her first year.  We'll see how that goes. :)

To get things started, here are her first 3 weeks...




I can't wait to see how she changes week by week, and hopefully end with a photo book documenting it all in time for her first birthday party. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say??