Saturday, August 25, 2012

Big News!

If you’ve been reading this blog for any amount of time, then you know that photography is my first love.  I have been  shooting (as an amateur, more or less) sessions for family and friends for a couple of years now, and am finding that this is something I really do love doing.  And if I had it my way, it would be my full time job.  Hopefully, some day it will be, but for now I’m keeping my day job. :)  But I’m diving a little deeper into this photography thing.  I’m going to start working on building a portfolio, and getting a lot more sessions under my belt.  And the first step in doing all of that is…

image 

My new website. :) 

It has sort of been a far-off thought for a long time, but www.brookegermanphotography.com actually exists now.  It’s the first step in getting myself out there, and getting my feet wet in this whole owning a photography business thing.  So, head over to the new site, have a look around, and tell me what you think.  And if you know of anyone looking for a photographer in the KC area, feel free to send them my way. :)

By the way, this does mean there will be a few changes around here.  All of my sessions will be posted on the new site now, so this blog is going to become much more of a “personal” one.  But there are plenty of new and exciting things going on in this life of mine, so I have a feeling I’ll have plenty to talk about, and there will not be a lack of pictures to share.  More on that later. :)  For now, join me in freaking out at the fact that I am taking the first steps (be they baby steps…) in going after this passion of mine.  I couldn’t be more excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say??