Saturday, March 14, 2009

Here I Am!

Hi! So, for those of you who don't know me, I'm Brooke. I started a blog a while ago about my wedding planning adventures, and it was so much fun that I decided to start another one!! I just got a DSLR camera (a Canon EOS Rebel XS to be exact). Photography has always been a hobby of mine, but now that I have a nicer camera, it's even more of a hobby (I've taken 600 pictures already and I've only had the thing for a couple weeks...). I wanted a place to share some of my favorite shots, but at the same time document what's going on in my life. So what better place than right here! I won't bore you with all 600 photos I've taken, but stay tuned because I will post some of my favorites- I'll warn you, most of them (ok, all of them) are of my pets and my fiance, Matt...mainly because that's all I have to work with right now... hopefully I'll find a better variety of subjects in the future. :)

So, to get things started, here is the first picture I took with my new camera. I was surprised at how cute it actually turned out - of course I hadn't really played with any of the settings yet, so the lighting isn't the best...but not bad for my first shot EVER. This is Daisy, my almost 2 year old Jack Russel/Welsh Corgi/who knows what else. Isn't she adorable?! There's a lot more shots of her to come... :)

Well, thanks for stopping by, and come on back!

1 comment:

Whatcha got to say??