Sunday, March 22, 2009

Family

If you know me at all, you know I am a big family person. I have a big family, and I love spending time with them. Every Saturday, my mom, myself, my aunts and my cousins (and occasionally the boys will join us) go over to my grandma (Mama T)'s house for lunch and then shopping. We also celebrate birthdays on our Saturdays. A few weeks ago we celebrated my aunt Rhonda's...er....29th?...birthday. I snapped a few photos of the fun...

opening presents...


This is my other aunt, Terri, and my uncle Keith.

Aunt Terri with Matt

We all bring our dogs over to Mama T's on Saturday...they love to play (ok who am I kidding they really love all the chicken they get ;) Here's Daisy helping with the dishes... This is my cousin Shelley's horse...oh I mean dog, Mackey.

My mom's little princess, Sandy
My parents' other dog, Jake
These are Terri and Keith's little girls, Kali (the black one) and JoJo (who taught Daisy allllll the secrets to getting the most chicken :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say??