Thursday, March 18, 2010

Photoshop Fun

Well hello there! Long time no blog!

If you're wondering...yes we survived Vegas. Barely. Sorry I have been MIA for almost 2 weeks now... it has been a crazy busy (and exhausting) couple of weeks. They aren't kidding when they say that Vegas doesn't sleep...and I think they should go ahead and add on that you won't sleep on the way there or on the way home either...

Don't worry though, I am finally starting to catch back up, and I'm ready to give the blog all the love and attention it has been missing the past 2 weeks. :)

I am currently working on getting through all of the pictures from the trip, and putting a few posts together, so you'll just have to sit tight for those.

Tonight I am going to share with you a couple of little projects I worked on while on the road to Vegas. (I was in a car for 24 hours, with 4 dudes. I had to do something to keep me sane.) Luckily I brought my laptop...I spent a good couple of hours hangin out in the back seat playing in Photoshop while tuning out all the fart jokes. :)

I decided to create a couple of scrapbook type layouts with some images from my 2 photo shoots with Lexi. I have just barely grasped the photo editing capabilities in Photoshop, so the whole design part is compeltely new to me. I'm sure there is a lot more I could do with these, but for a first attempt I don't think they are too bad. Now I don't know if they actually serve a purpose because I'm not sure how I would print them, but let's not worry ourselves with the details now. :)

This one is from our first photo shoot, when the little darling was just barely a month old. The date on there isn't the date of the shoot, but the day she was born - even though she wasn't *technically* a newborn here, I still like to think of it that way since it was the first shoot I had with her.












And this one is from our Valentine's themed shoot back in February. It's pretty crazy to see how much she changed in just that one month...

That smile just keeps getting bigger and bigger!









I can't wait for our next session (coming up very soon...just in time for Easter!)

Stay tuned, I will post a full recap of our trip and lots of photos in the next couple days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say??