Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015!

I can hardly believe it's actually the start of 2015.  The past year has gone by SO fast!  2014 was a wonderful year for us, though, and it was such a joy watching Lilly grow and change.  It may have gone by in the blink of an eye, but it was truly a great year and full of great memories.

My goal for 2015 is to actually get this blog caught up - and stay on top of it!!  I love having this to look back on as a family diary of sorts, but it would be much more beneficial if I was posting things a little closer to when they actually happened...  so hopefully over the next couple of days before I go back to work, I can get caught back up, and maybe just maybe I'll actually keep it caught up this year.

Other than that, my goal is to just live in the moment!  Having a child has made me realize how quickly life goes by, and I just want to soak in every minute I have with my family while I can.  We have such jam packed lives, and although I know that won't change, I just want to make a better effort at stopping and taking in the moment around me, whatever that may be.  I love creating memories as a family, and I just want to take more time to live those memories as they are happening.

I could probably list out 100 other goals/resolutions for 2015, but I'll leave it at that.  I'll also leave you with a picture I took today of my loves - these guys are most important in my life, and I want to spend 2015 remembering that, and clocking lots of quality time with them.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Best wishes for a happy, healthy 2015!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say??