Friday, December 7, 2012

{week 27}

27 weeks 

Week 27 (Dec 1 Dec 7)

We had a non-stop weekend full of party preparations and our usual Bradley class, and then the party of the year on Sunday!  It turned out great, and I had so much fun watching Lexi play with her friends and open her presents.  I have a billion pictures, and of course will share them as soon as I’ve had time to go through them all.  For now, here’s a quick sneak peak of the little monkey and her party…

 lexi-party

After the hectic weekend, luckily the work week proved to be much quieter.  We didn’t have anything major going on, which was nice for a change!  This weekend we have a 3D ultrasound on Saturday, which we are all sorts of excited for.  I’ll admit, I’ve always been one of those people who think those 3D pictures are sort of creepy, but being that it’s my own child I don’t see how I could possibly think it’s creepy when we see her.  Plus, we get to see her again!!  Hopefully she will stick to her daily routine of dancing and flipping around all day, so we can get some good pictures.  Other than that we don’t have any major plans this weekend…hoping to knock a big chunk out of the Christmas shopping!

Size of baby: Rutabaga (I don’t have the slightest clue what this is)

Total weight gain/loss:  32 lbs.

Maternity clothes? How did I ever live without them? 

Stretch marks? Not yet

Sleep: not really much new here… I am still waking up at least 1-2 times to hit the bathroom, and another 3-4 times to chug water.  But I am usually able to get back to sleep pretty easily, and the vaporizer has really helped with the congestion.  So, it could be worse!

Symptoms: still the lovely pregnancy congestion, but nothing to add to the list this week (thank goodness).  I did get a killer headache on Monday, but I’m pretty sure that was due to me not drinking enough water that day.  Lesson learned! 

Best moment this week: Lexi’s 3rd birthday party – 3 year olds are just so stinkin cute, and watching her run around with her friends and play with her Uncle Matt was just a blast.  It’s even more fun thinking that we’ll get to watch our own kid do all of this in the future. :)

Movement: lots of it!  Can we all just collectively send out some good vibes into the universe that she doesn’t freeze up or decide to take a nap during our 3D ultrasound?  Thank you!

Food cravings: I’m still sad to report I haven’t had any crazy pregnant lady cravings.  Sigh.

Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!

Have you started to show yet: ha!

Gender: GIRL!!!!!!

Belly Button in or out? It seems to be morphing, but is still most definitely in.  Stay in, belly button, stay in!

Wedding rings on or off? The wedding ring is still on, but rings on my right hand have come off.  The other day I was playing with them and realized I almost couldn’t get them off – I am terrified of getting my rings stuck on my fingers, so I am playing it safe and took them off for the time being.  Strangely, though, my wedding ring still has plenty of wiggle room.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy ~ I feel the occasional wave of moodiness, but I think I control it well.  And that’s all that matters, right?!

Looking forward to:  seeing my beautiful baby girl tomorrow!! And getting to share the experience with our families.  Someone better be bringing Kleenex, that’s all I’m saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say??