Friday, October 12, 2012

{week 19}

 19 weeks

Week 19 (Oct 6 – Oct 12)

We had a busy (and tiring!) weekend and week working around the house.  Saturday I supervised as all of the “extra things” (or as Matt would say: JUNK) got moved into storage, and then Sunday Matt and a friend worked on fixing up the outside of our house pretty much all day long.  I worked inside with more organizing, de-cluttering, re-arranging, all that good stuff.  (I paused for a photo session, which was lots of fun!)  The work continued into the week, and we pretty much spent all of our evenings working on more projects.  I didn’t realize how many little things needed to be done to get our house ready for sale, holy cow!  But we are getting closer to the bottom of the to-do list, so the end is in sight.  Thankfully this weekend should be a little less work-ish and a little more fun-ish.  My “It’s A Baby!” party is Saturday, and Sunday I have a baby shower and another photo session with one cute 9 month-old.  It’s just going to be a baby sort of weekend, and I couldn’t be happier! 

Size of baby: mango

Total weight gain/loss:  16 lbs. 

Maternity clothes? Yep!  I got my order from Old Navy this week, and love pretty much all of it.  Some are a little big in the belly to wear just yet, but they will be perfect for this fall/winter.  Everything is super comfy and super cute though, and at a great price!  Go Old Navy! :)

Stretch marks? Not yet

Sleep: Not getting much of that these days.

Symptoms: Not much to report other than trouble sleeping and having to pee all. the. time.  Feeling lots of movement, but no complaints about that!

Best moment this week: seeing the MAJOR improvement in the front of our house.  It is so cute now!  I think Matt definitely nailed the “curb appeal” concept. 

Movement: yes, and lots of it!  She’s moving around right now, as I type this actually. :)  She’s been very active at night this week…clearly a night owl like her mama.  It’s still cute and fun right now, I’m hoping it stays that way and doesn’t get painful/annoying too soon.

Food cravings: fast food this week.  Maybe just out of laziness but it has just sounded delicious. Along with all of my sweet treats. :)

Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!

Have you started to show yet: Yep.  I definitely feel like the belly is growing, and getting a little more round.  I can still dress strategically to hide it, but I don’t usually have the energy to care. :)

Gender: GIRL!!!!!!

Belly Button in or out? in

Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: my party tomorrow!  I can’t wait to see all of the crafty decorations my BFF came up with, and to spend the afternoon with all of my favorite girlies.  I will be sure to take a bazillion pictures to share. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say??