Saturday, May 12, 2012

{33} 5.3.12

my dear husband turns 30 today.  wow, 30!  there was a time when that seemed so OLD to me.

ok, it still seems a *little* old, but not nearly as much!  as I get closer and closer, it sounds younger and younger… :)

anyway, to celebrate the occasion I made Matt a special birthday cake.

{33} 5-3-12

this guy eats swiss roll cakes like nobody’s business.  when I saw a cake made of them on Pinterest, I knew I had to try it.  actually, I made the mistake of showing him the cake on Pinterest, and he insisted on it. :)

The cake wasn’t too terrible to make, and it turned out delicious!  I only had a bite, but Matt has given it 2 thumbs up (and even ate 2 slices of it today…).

Happy Birthday to my favorite 30 year old! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say??