Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter

 IMG_7130

we had a fun-filled time celebrating Easter last weekend… I already told you about the egg-hunt with my cousins on Saturday, and the yummy cupcakes I brought to my parents house for our Easter lunch.  The last stop on the Easter train was Matt’s sister’s house, where we enjoyed a little BBQ, a little egg hunt, and even some work for the guys.

bgIMG_7160

Lexi is one lucky little girl, with a daddy, grandpa and uncles who love to build things. :)  The guys spent a lot of the day working on this new playhouse…I cannot wait until it’s finished – I can already see some adorable photo shoots in and around it!

bgIMG_7152

bgIMG_7168

It took a little encouragement to get Lexi to search for her eggs…after the first couple she was just interested in opening them and eating or playing with whatever was inside. :) 

bgIMG_7182

But, with a little teamwork, the girls managed to hunt down all of their eggs.

bgIMG_7185 

bgIMG_7194

I think this next one is my new favorite Lexi picture…

bgIMG_7151

and last but not least…Lexi and her grandpa taking a break in her new playhouse. 

bgIMG_7197

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say??