Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring!

Well hello there!  Look at that, I am still alive! 

Sorry to be MIA for so long…life has just gotten quite hectic!  I also haven’t really picked up my camera much recently, either, so not much to blog about.

But no worries, the camera and I met again, and are back to our old selves. :)

So what has happened since we last blogged…well, Easter for one!  Here are a couple cute images of the munchkin from our little family get together…

Easter2010_0016 lexi bw

Unfortunately, I was lame-o photographer of the year and once again showed up somewhere with a dead camera battery.  *sigh*  When will I ever learn??  {note to self: GO BUY A BACKUP CAMERA BATTERY ALREADY!}  Lucky for me, Lexi’s other (not nearly as cool ;) aunt, Carmen, rescued me and let me borrow her camera.  Somehow, though, I have still yet to get those photos….*ahem, coughcough*  So maybe someday soon I will have the rest of the Easter photos to post… :)

In other news, WINTER IS FINALLY OVER!  Can I get a hallelujah?!  We have been spending as much time as we can outside, and I of course tote my camera along whenever possible.  Of course, it’s not always possible.  Like when I raked leaves for 3 HOURS, all by myself last weekend.  I’m not bitter at all.

IMG_7685

See, look!  The sky!  It’s blue!  The sun! It’s shining!   The trees!  They have GREEN!  Alas, SPRING is finally upon us.  {if you couldn’t tell I’m just a *wee bit* excited for spring time}

And I know someone else who is excited… Daisy!

IMG_7667

{see how GREEN the grass is?! yay for spring!}

 

IMG_7687

 

And I am proud to report that my planters and pots are all emptied out and ready to be filled with soil and tons of lovely flowers!

IMG_7682

The hubs and I just love sitting out on the deck enjoying the warm weather (while not enjoying listening to Daisy bark at her arch-nemesis squirrel).  Look at that stud…

IMG_7679

I’m a lucky gal, I’ll tell you what. :)

Happy Spring!!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, finally. Good post. I liked the variety.... Lexi is aaaaaadorable and Spring time is definitely something to celebrate!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The BEST AUNT EVEr CarmenApril 21, 2010 at 8:38 AM

    hmmm....Not so cool aunt!?! I would have to disagree~I might just hold the pictures ransom. I actually just downloaded them last night so I will try and get them over to you asap. They seem really dark, not sure what happened, but I know you can work some photo magic on them.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha got to say??