Friday, February 5, 2010

Snowpocalypse 2010

No, I did not make up that name, but it is clever, isn't it? ;)

Today we had round 2 of crazy snowfall for the winter. I should say 'have' not 'had' because the snow is still falling. I think we're up to 5 inches or so by now. Anyhoo, I left work early today (in an attempt to get ahead of a few inches of the snow), and when I got home I decided to bring my camera out while I took Daisy outside. And then I actually had some free time (what?! what is that?!) so I edited those images and got them ready to post - so here we are, with 2 POSTS IN ONE DAY! Somebody alert the media!

So this is what I saw this afternoon out in the backyard...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My little snow bunny...
Photobucket

Photobucket

This one just makes me laugh... "where have my legs gone?!"
Photobucket



I am now off to spend the rest of the evening on the couch under my heated blanket :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say??