Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Caitlin!

Last weekend, the family celebrated my cousin Caitlin's 20th birthday. First of all, a big HOLY COW at the fact that she is 20. Last time I checked she was about 5 years old, running around terrorizing her little sister. Where has the time gone?! (and now I sound really old for saying that)

Anyway...on to the photos from our fun-filled celebration.

Photobucket
As with any birthday celebration, it started with PRESENTS!

Photobucket

Photobucket
There goes super-crafty Aunt Terri again with her cute cards!

Photobucket
This one was less-home-made, more-awesomely-funny. You can't go wrong with a card that has a giant cow butt on the front!


Side note- my dog is a lush.
Photobucket
Aunt Terri just loves it...

Photobucket
Seriously. This dog goes from 100 miles an hour to dead in a matter of seconds when a belly rub is involved...


Ok back to the birthday, more presents!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
So she likes Star Trek... :)

And the most important part of the birthday festivities - CAKE!
Photobucket
As you can see, we had to get a little "creative" with the candles. I think it's time we buy a new set of birthday candles for this family. :)

Photobucket
Make a wish!


We continued the celebration by going to see a movie (Caitlin's first love is movies...then comes Star Trek ;) and going out to dinner. We saw The Informant (it was ok...not my favorite movie but not the worst I've ever seen either), and then met for dinner at Spin! Pizza (where at least 2 members of my family eat every single Saturday). Unfortunately, I didn't bring my camera along for those festivities (what was I thinking?!)

Happy Birthday Caitlin!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww... HAPPY BIRTHDAY Caitlin!!! Looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha got to say??