Wednesday, October 23, 2013

{32 + 33 weeks}



these pictures are getting increasingly more difficult to take.  this girl just does not like the idea of laying on her back and smiling at me - she instantly starts to roll over so she can crawl away.  it's so funny how the first few weeks I just plopped her down, and casually snapped a few pictures, then it evolved into me having to hold up a toy or dance around to get a smile, and now it's a full on production.  usually dad has to help us, and it's a serious challenge to get this picture done every week.  BUT, I am over halfway through her first year and have managed to keep up with them every week, so I'm not quitting now!!  just getting more creative :)

{to see all of Lilly's weekly pictures, click here}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say??