Sunday, July 4, 2010

Anybody still out there?

As I sit on the couch today, nursing my hangover after an AWESOME 311 concert last night, I realized that I haven’t blogged in nearly a month.  Oops!  Hopefully somebody is still out there reading this… :)

First of all, Happy 4th of July!!  I personally can’t believe that it’s already here, it seems like summer was just starting a couple days ago!  I hope you all have a fun filled day planned full of BBQ, fireworks and family – I know I do!

Now, on to the real reason for this post.  A couple weeks ago (ok, probably a month ago really) Matt got himself a pair of rollerblades and decided that he and Daisy could have some fun with them.  Whenever he has a chance now he loves to take her out for a ‘run’, and it really tires her out!  If you know my dog, you know this is very hard to do.  One of the first times he took her I tagged along and snapped a few photos…it was just too cute to watch them!

2010May21_00402010May21_00162010May21_00302010May21_00322010May21_0045     2010May21_0043

Look at that tongue.  She was pooped.  And a pooped Daisy = a happy mom and dad. :)

Hopefully life will slow down just a tad in the coming months and I will have more to blog about!  I actually haven’t even picked up my camera in over 2 weeks! *gasp*  But I will be sure to bring it along for the 4th of July festivities this evening, so hopefully another blog post is coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we are still here... some of us rely on this blog to stay connected w/ our friends who we never get to see :(...
    I love the pictures... especially the one of matt w/ the school behind him. Great shot!!!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha got to say??