Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter!

I know Easter isn't technically until Sunday, but I was preparing for tomorrow's celebration with Matt's family this afternoon, so I got in the spirit early. :) Also, today's prompt on HSMSHS was Easter, so here's my take on it! (If you don't know what HSMSHS is, click on the link to visit their blog and see what they're all about! And thanks to Jenifriend for introducing me to their awesomeness! )























I did some baking as well to get me into the Easter spirit... they were just so pretty I had to bust out the camera!








mmmmmmmmmmm cupcakes...

4 comments:

  1. Great Easter shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful easter shots - they're all so colorful.
    Blessings,
    Aubrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww you are getting that domestic thing down!! Cute pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy to see I have you hooked on HSMSHS!! Your pictures are looking excellent...your use of aperture is great!!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha got to say??