Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lexi ~ summer fun

Like I said last week, it had been quite a while since the last photo session I did with Lexi…I think it was all the way back at her first birthday!  Now, she is a whole 20 months old! That’s almost 2 years!  Where has the time gone?!?

It’s a whole different ballgame taking pictures of an almost-2-year-old… it now involves a lot of running, chasing, screaming, laughing, clapping, jumping, and some photo snapping in there somewhere too.  I love it though – I am lucky to get some experience photographing kids of all ages, just by watching this cutie-pie grow up :)

But I digress.  Please enjoy more photos from our session:





(so, I’m trying the whole images-in-a-collage-blog-post thing.  I see a lot of other blogs post pictures in this format, so I thought I’d try it too.  It was sort of a pain in the you-know-what though, so I’m sure I’m doing it wrong.  just call me Photoshop rookie...)

1 comment:

  1. These.are.SO.good!!!! I love the photo collage!!!! Beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha got to say??