Monday, July 18, 2011

2 years and counting

2 years ago at this moment…

I was nervously sitting in a room with my future-husband, my family, and our closest friends.  I was checking my hair, I was making sure I had my bouquet. I was telling my mom to quit peeking into the ceremony room, I was making sure everyone was ready to go.  Because I was only a few minutes away from the big moment, on our big day.

Now, 2 years later, I still remember it like it was yesterday.  And I’m still just as happy as I was on that day.  Actually, probably happier. :)  Mostly because I’m lucky enough to wake up next to these 2 every day:

IMG_3574bg

(and yes, I do wake up to 2 other furry creatures every day as well. :P )

To my hubby, my baby, my rock, my friend: I love you.  Happy 2 years, and here’s to 200 more. :)

to us ~ forever & ever

1 comment:

  1. I.LOVE.THESE.PICTURES!!!!!! They are awesome!! And, Happy Anniversary!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha got to say??