Thursday, April 7, 2011

spring? is that you?

Well, Spring seems to have decided to make an appearance…at least for now.  You never know in good ol’ Kansas what you’re going to get – snow one day, 80 degree temperatures 2 days later… gotta love it. 

This past weekend I got to have a play date with my favorite 1-year-old.  It was super nice outside and let me tell you this kid LOVES to be outside, so can you guess where we spent most of the evening?!  Our backyard gets some pretty yummy light in the evening, so our play time became a perfect impromptu photo shoot :)

We played in the sand… (who knew a horseshoe pit would make a such great sandbox)

bgIMG_2548 bgIMG_2547

And we did a little yard work… (dang lawn mower, always a pain to get started)

bgIMG_2589

and then we did what the little miss does best: look cute :)

bgIMG_2593  

bgIMG_2561 

I am amazed at how much she has grown since the last time I took pictures of her.  Even though I see her all the time, when I look at it in pictures it never ceases to amaze me.  My little girl is growing up so fast!  (ok, so she’s not technically “mine” but still.)

Happy Spring! Here’s to hoping that it doesn’t snow again anytime soon…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha got to say??